Friday 6 June 2014

The Liebster Award.


I've just been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you lilliputianrose !

1. What are your 10 most listened to songs on iTunes?
Addicted - Kelly Clarkson
Drunk in Love - Beyonce
Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
Gravity - John Mayer
I Missed You - Joshua Radin
Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran
Started from the Bottom - Drake
You & I - One Direction
Turn Down for What - DJ Snake & Lil Jon
Timber - Pitbull ft. Kesha

2. Who are your favourite 5 bloggers?
Zoella - I found her youtube channel first but love reading all her blog posts old and new as well!
SprinkleofGlitter - She always spreads joy and positivity in her blog which I love
WishWishWish - I love all her beautiful photographs and her blogs (and outfits) always inspire me
EmTalks - Her blog is so beautifully laid out and I always look forward to her new posts
JustJone - I find her reviews so helpful and all of her blogs are relevant and interesting to me

3. What's your favourite blog post you've written so far?
My May Favourites blog as it took me ages to put together but was so much fun and I'm really happy with how it turned out

4. What's your dream job?
I still don't know what I want to do when I'm older but I think I would really enjoy planning events or in advertising/marketing
My dream job would be acting in films but I'm definitely not good enough!

5. What's your next blog post going to be? 
I've been meaning to do this blog post for a while now but hopefully I'll do a clothes haul blog as I've got quite a few new summer pieces I want to share...

6. You are stranded on a desert island; name 5 people you'd want to be stuck with...
This is a surprisingly hard question! I can't think whether I'm expected to choose celebrities or friends haha!
okay okay I'm going to go for celebrities/well known people...
~ Anna Kendrick
~ Beyonce (duh)
~ Liam Hemsworth
~ Leo DiCaprio
~ Bear Grylls (in the hope he could get us off the island as I doubt any of my other choices could haha!)

7. You're granted three wishes but whatever you wish for will disappear or change back in a weeks time, what do you wish for?
1 - the ability to become invisible (like Violet in the Incredibles)
2 - to have super long hair like Rapunzel, weird I know
3 - to live a celebrity lifestyle in LA
I think all these wishes would be so fun but I think I would be happy to only experience them for a week!

8. Favourite item in your makeup routine?
Concealer... I don't wear all that much makeup anyway and so quite often go 'au natural' just using concealer to cover any blemishes or spots
However i do also love eyeliner as I find it can completely change your face and appearance and really defines your eyes

9. What are you excited for summer wise?
Going to the beach and swimming in the sea, surfing (hopefully), BBQs, seeing my friends, spending time with my family and blogging lots!

10. Why did you create a blog?
I started watching Zoella on youtube and now watch quite a few different youtubers... this led me on to look at her blog and other blogs. I decided that I would quite like to join this little (actually really big) community of bloggers I had stumbled upon and I had quite a few blogging ideas, so my blog was born!

11. Who will you nominate?  
I nominate

My questions...
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
2. Where is your favourite place?
3. What is your favourite past-time?
4. What inspires your blog?
5. How long have you been blogging for?
6. Who is your favourite celebrity and why?
7. What is your favourite meal?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. Who is your favourite blogger?
10. If you could have anything in the world what would it be?


Thank you and I'm looking forward to reading your answers to my questions!

xo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! I already received this award and this was my post (below). Love all you answers, I am learning how to surf more this summer too! :)
    http://thegirlinredlipstick.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh okay! I did try and check you whether you've done it when I was looking through your blog but I must have missed it! I'll check yours out :-) thanks for reading mine anyway! good luck with the surfing too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your responses:) xx

    ReplyDelete